Wednesday, December 19, 2007

2008 Eppie Finalist!!!!!

Last Friday, I opened an e-mail that said, "Congratulations, Ciara!" A friend had seen my name on the list posted by the Eppie commitee. With hammering heart, I went in search of this list. Of course, Epic didn't have it on their site yet, so I went in search of pasts posts. With the flood of e-mail that comes my way, I put EpicBiz loop on digest. The first time I scrolled through, I didn't see it. My heart fell. But - I searched again, going much slower this time, and there it was. Whoop!


I'm both thrilled and honored to have finaled. I saw the list of authors in my category and there was some very talented people listed. So, now what? I don't know. I'm seriously thinking of attending Epicon now, but I'm going to have to do some serious saving to be able to afford it. LOL. A Noble Sacrifice is a sci-fi futuristic with paranormal elements. For those that haven't read it, you can find the first chapter on my website.

2 comments:

traveler said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your wonderful holiday and best of health and happiness.

Ciara Gold said...

Thanks so much! You have a great holiday as well.