Friday, February 01, 2008

Imagining my hero

A week from tomorrow is my RWA Chapter meeting. We will be learning how to put images to our story through actual pictures. I've never done this before, but I've heard many authors do it. They have an actual picture of their characters which they use when they write their stories.

In my current WIP (work in progress), my hero has been cursed by a witch, and he turns into a wolf every time he lusts after a woman. Not like a werewolf, though. My story is historical paranormal and has a gothic feel to it. Lately, I've had one picture in mind for my hero - since I'm a HUGE Moonlight fan. Gotta love that Mick!



The only bad thing about this pic is that he doesn't look very historical.

Another picture comes to mind when I think of historical heroes. I've adored this one for years since I first watched "Ever After". Ahhhh...



Who is your favorite hero?

~Phyllis~

No comments: