Thursday, November 29, 2007

Holiday T13



Thirteen of our favorite Christmas Decorations



Jami:
1. Beaded eggs – when I was in high school, there was this craft store and the owner decorated eggs with beads. I bought beads, cut window holes in blown eggs and became hooked on decorating these eggs. Each egg is different with painted scenes on the inside. I still have most of the collection though many have broken over the years.
2. Personal homemade items people have given me over the years.
3. A handmade stocking that was given by a very special lady, one who was like a grandmother to me.

Becka
4. Hands down, the Christmas tree. I love watching it shine while snow is softly falling outside… 5. The Christmas lights. We don’t do anything gaudy, just white lights on our house, but it’s so pretty against the snow.
6. The presents. DH and I wrap the gifties and place them under the tree as we buy them. They become decorations themselves. So pretty.

Donica
7. My Christmas Cows. Plus animals that play different Christmas songs when you squeeze their tummy
8. My cow Christmas lights
9. My cow ornaments (Seeing a pattern here? I LOVE cows. I collect them in all forms, shapes and sizes.)

Marie
10. MISTLETOE!! Heehee
11. Ribbons – purple if I can find them. Definitely red
12 Garland
13 Angel on top of tree





The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





No comments: