1. My mom’s cranberry salad
2. Sweet potato casserole
3. Smoked turkey with dressing
4. Cheese grit casserole
5. Pecan pie
1. I love making the gravy, with the turkey drippings. Mmm…
2. I make yummy pumpkin bread too, but it’s from a box I buy at Costco… LOL
3. Pecan Pie… I’ve only made one personally, but it was sooo great. My favorite part of Thanksgiving!
4. The rolls… I’m very much a “side dish” kinda gal. I’ll probably make homemade rolls this year, they’re so much better than storebought.
5. Stuffing… I love making homemade stuffing, however, I usually go the lazy way and get a box, but it tastes SO MUCH better out of the bird!
1. Cabbage casserole. Yeah I know sounds a little odd but its very good!
2. My cousin’s little smokie things. They’re wrapped in bacon, and sprinkled with a brown sugar glaze. HEAVEN!!!
3. Another cousin’s frog legs. No not from the little amphibian. These are dill pickle spears wrapped in thin beef lunchmeat and cream cheese. YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY
4. My cheesecake
5. Honey baked Ham
Turkey cooked in broth
Raisin / Nut Salad
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants