1. Family gathering
4. Getting together with family and having a wonderful time with them.
5. Putting the black olives on our fingers and eating them off. LOL
6. Using my sister’s fine china she was given from my grandmother. I love the history of those dishes.
7. Going around the table and naming one thing you’re thankful for.
Praying before the feast, thanking God for all the good things (and family) in our lives.
8. Spending the morning cooking. Eating in the afternoon
9. Four Wheeling after lunch
10 . Playing cards with the family
11. Getting together as an extended family
12. Trading off turns to cook Turkey
13. Before family prayer, we all say one thing we’re thankful for.
Taking a loooong nap after we eat
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants