Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday again?



Hey folks! Today's post is going to be another short one. I've got a busy week ahead and since I'm leaving town on Thursday I've got just a couple of days to get everything done. Have you signed up for the Mavens newsletter yet? Now would be a good time! The newest edition is being sent out today. In our newsletters you'll find all the latest breaking news, contest announcements, recipes, fun facts, just a variety of fun and informative articles. Hope you'll sign up now!
Click here to join MagicMavensNewsletter
Click to join MagicMavensNewsletter


Recently I've hinted around about a new book I was working on. A book that was one part romance one part horror one part suspense. I finished this book, titled Beyond Death, and have submitted it to a publisher. Now I'm just waiting to hear what the final verdict is. While I wait I created a video. Yeah I am big time procrastinator. Anyway I created a video and I'd LOVE feedback from you. What do you think? Did you enjoy it? Did the book sound intriguing? Please let me know your opinion. Here's the video:

BEYOND DEATH



Off to get my day finished. Look forward to seeing you next time!

Huggles, Donica

2 comments:

Taryn Raye said...

Oh Donica! That's awesome and it sounds very intriguing!

Nancy Henderson said...

Great trailer! Love the spooky music!