Monday, November 12, 2007

Had so much to share!

But the weather has turned nasty and storms are moving in so I'm going to have to just post something fun until later. Here goes:



Your Love Life is Like Casablanca



"Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time."

For you, love is never finished. If you've loved someone once, you'll always love them.

You're an old fashioned romantic... even if your relationships don't end up as romantic as you'd like.

Your love style: Traditional and understated

Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Complicated and ambiguous



Huh--I don't think I ever watched this movie. I've seen parts and pieces. I know it has something to do with Nazis, passports, and a gin joint or something but I couldn't tell you what it was about if I had to.

Okay thuder making itself heard. See you all in the funny papers! Or would that be Turner Classic Movies....

Huggles!
Donica

No comments: