Monday, October 29, 2007

It’s Monday already?




The weekend just flew by. This week is Halloween! My favorite holiday. But of course I don’t have to wait, I’m, a morbidly disturbed individual everyday LOL I got the coolest presents this weekend.

At our church we do a secret sister thing. The one who has my name is far too generous, but I’m not complaining! This weekend I got two gift bags. One held a green face witch, a pumpkin shaped cake pan, and two ceramic pumpkins. The above pictured clock is another one of my gifts I received from her this weekend. I LOVE IT!!! When you plug it in the columns light up and there are silver confetti sparkles in the columns that move like a snow globe. It’s so AWESOME!

Have to head off. Business calls. There won’t be any writing tips for the next couple of weeks. I’ve been plowed down and have to get this all done. See you soon!

Huggles,
Donica

No comments: