Everyone wants to be someone or something else at some point in life. Halloween gives people the chance to do that for a few hours. There are some choices that are made and we wonder WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING????? And I know we've all seen the ones who look like their in costume all year round. We'd like to set the record straight: Magic Mavens have NEVER dressed in odd, strange or goofy costumes. (What? Pinocchio? Me?) We'll let our readers decide for themselves...
1. DH and I make an awesome Popeye and Olive Oil
2. Raggedy Ann
3. DH and I also made a great Captain Hook and Peter Pan combo, DH even made a peg leg and walked around all evening with his leg taped up over a piece of wood. Way cool.
4. My friends and I were way too old to go out, but that never stopped us. I threw together a “costume” of one of my father’s smoking jackets, a pair of sunglasses, and my German Shepherd and went as a blind person. That was fun.
5. I remember going as a demon one year, complete with sparkly red tail that you could pose. I had a cape and horns, too. Kind of like a vampire demon. LOL I got honorable mention in the costume contest at my Brownies get-together party.
6. I went to school once in my PJ’s for Halloween. I’m not sure what the costume was supposed to be, but it was fun. Kinda freaky, tho, like going to school nekkid in one of those horrid dreams…
7. Raggedy Ann
8. One of the cast from Rocky Horror Picture Show. (There’s enough that I could draw on that for a couple of years. And I did.)
9. Gun slinger with a REAL hipholster.
10. Biker Babe
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants