Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Feeling Lazy


This is the first breath of air I've had in a long time. Yeah, I know. If that were true, I'd be dead. So - no, I'm not being literal. (pinching myself to see if I'm alive.)

My last contracted work is finished. In other words, I have nothing contracted after Once Jilted comes out in June. That's both a wonderful feeling and a scary feeling. Wonderful because it's been sorta stressful writing to the clock. But scary because -WHAAA, I have nothing else contracted. Egads. I best set about getting some queries written at the very least.

I'm not really worried. I've started work on a sequel to Celestial Dragon and A Noble Sacrifice. I just don't want to feel pressured into finishing it by a certain date. So - I plan to write 10 chapters of the Dragon King before seeking a contract.

But that's not all! (Sounds like an info-mercial, doesn't it? Hee hee) I'm also working on a few other projects as well. I just now feel the freedom to work at my own pace. That's really a nice feeling to have.

No comments: