Thursday, January 10, 2008

2008-T13-2


What’s your sign

Have you ever seen a sign that you felt was what fit into your life in some way? Here are a list of signs that mavens would five finger discount IF A)They were the fingering type, B)Actually could find them

Ciara Gold:
1. I think everyone wants to find and collect one with their name on it. That’s a given.
2. I’d love to find one that says: Muse Street, that way when my Muse decides to vacation, I’ll know where to find her.
3. Stargate – I love the series, but having a street named after it would be super cool.

Phyllis
4. I’m a big fan of Moonlight, so that would be a great sign!!
5. I always collect anything that has my name – or the names of my two daughters, Chrystal & Heather. Now I can collect something with my grandson’s name, Xavier.
6. Maybe “Marie’s World” would be good since my husband always says I’m always in “my” world.

Donica’s Answers:
7. A sign that says Hitchhikers may be escaping inmates
8. A sign for highway exit 18 A off of interstate 64 that says “Bat Cave” I have Halloween and bat things all over my office AND I’m in a writers group called “The Bat Cave”
9. Beware of Bear
10. There is a highway KY here and right on the junction is a place called The Lubrication Station. I’d love to have that highway sign and the sign from the station.

Becka’s Answers:
11. A sign in San Diego that has a man, woman and child running. It’s a Illegal immigrant warning sign
12. A sign in a place called Fu_ _ing (pronounced fooking?) It has the word and then a slash through it so it’s “No (fooking)”
13. A sign that has a burglar with a car and then an open trunk lid with a dollar sign. The caption reads Hide your Valuables.




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Becka said...

Heh, those are great! LOL

~~Becka