1. Fen Dane from Celestial Dragon
2. Tabor Nolan from Sarah’s Brass Token
3. Bryce Stanton from Julia’s Golden Eagle (he gets his own story in Kaitlin’s Silver Lining which will come out in 2008)
4. Eliza Woodpen from Eliza’s Copper Penny
5. Shauna Joyce from Once Jilted (to be released in 2008)
1. Mynos. Obvious. I love this dragon more than you know. :P We’ve been on many adventures together, kind of like that kid at the end of The Neverending Story. Heheh
2. Marcus McCaide – who doesn’t love yummy, tortured cowboys?
3. Talon Holt – who doesn’t love full-blooded Indians (raised as white men) who love their heroines to distraction?
4. Jareth Moreland – I never planned on writing a story for this bad boy, but my fans “insisted”. I must say I’m glad they did, because Jareth is too sexy for words.
5. Wade McAllister – Hottie angsty shifter (cougar). He’s fast become a fan favorite, and one of mine as well. You just want to give him a shoulder to cry on (and a bed to sleep in lol)
1. Chase Willett—Betraying Chase (Gateway Guardians Book 2) He’s a true smart ass. He can find sarcasm in anything.
2. Justice Bernard-Callye’s Justice (Gateway Guardians Book 1) This tough man, a man who isn’t afraid of anything is soft inside. He loves deep, talks sweet to the woman he loves, and is always there when you need him.
3. Xavier Blake—Dragon’s Angel Sexy brooding, intense and hot…what else would you expcet from a dragon shifter?
4. River Braddock—Elemental Desires: Tides of Maryna’s Love. A man with the sex appeal of a Greek god and a great personality. He can be a bit quirky but its completely endearing
5. Calder Mason—Elemental Desires: Finding Tara’s Heart His life is investigating the civilizations of the past, determined to avoid the present and has no real care for the future.
Edmund Knight – Her Knight Of Seduction
Summer Bennett – Holding Out For A Hero
William Braxton – Pretend I’m Yours
Charlene Randall – Ten Ways To Melt A Man’s Heart
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants