Everyone has characters from the past, both distant and not so distant, that we admire. People who we’d love to meet. Here are a few of our choices:
1. Betsy Ross
2. Helen Keller
3. Walt Disney
4. King Author
5. Jane Austin—Writer
6. Emily Dickenson—Writer
7. Louisa May Alcott—Writer
8. Chief Joseph (In-mut-too-yah-lat-lat (Thunder coming up over the land from the water) (Nez Pierce Indian)
9. Levin Covey (an ancestor of mine. He was a very colorful character. From what I remember he and his brother seperated ang each joined the confederate army. They faught, lived moved on and years later they each thought the other was dead until they went to a veteren’s reunion. They saw each other for the first time in 50 years. That must’ve been a hell of a shock.
10. Jimmy Driftwood. Yet another relative. Jimmy was a song writer/singer. An Ozark man. There is a place in Mountain View Arkansas called the Jimmy Driftwood Barn.
11. Lady Godiva (believe it or not I’m releated to her!)
12. Betsy Ross (I always wanted to learn to sew…)
13. Annie Oakley (Love those tough heroines)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants