I have a question for you all. Do have movies you enjoy watching. You knw the ones I mean? The movies that you can watch over and over and over again and each time they can still make you laugh, or cry or scare the bloody bajeebers out of you. This is the Mavens’ first T13 and its movies that we can watch over and over and over again.
As the saying goes, the show must go on and so we’re gone like the wind
Donica’s top list:
1. Last Holiday
3. Banger Sisters
4. Robin Hood (Errol Flynn/Olivia de Havelin)
5. Bringing Up Baby
Ciara’s top four:
6. A Knight’s Tale
7.Scorpion King (The Rock is to die for in this movie, jmo)
8. Captain Ron
9. Dirty Dancing
Becka’s top Four
10. EVER AFTER I really like Drew Barrymore, and even though this movie is cheesy, I still love it.
11. DRAGON HEART I based Mynos off of Draco years ago. This movie definitely shaped my fantasy books.
12. LABYRINTH~How can you go wrong with David Bowie’s codpiece?? LOL
13. THE WEDDING SINGER~ Again, Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. I love Adam Sandler, and this movie in particular makes me giggle when I remember the 80’s. EXCELLENT soundtrack, too. J
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants