Friday, July 28, 2006

New Review for IN YOUR ARMS!

I just found this at The Romance Studio!

"In Your Arms is a page-turner. From the moment I started reading about Melissa, I was captivated. I immediately fell in love with the character of Melissa. I could feel the ache in her heart every time she expressed the concerns in her life about falling in love, while having to deal with her sister. I cheered when Marcus urged her to take a stand with Shirley. Ms. Goings has styled a most tenderhearted romance that truly inspires and pricks the heart. She instills believability with her characters and allows the reader to visualize the setting. In Your Arms has true grit and merit that completely satisfies. It has all the elements that make it an exceptional winner."

~~5 Hearts! :D
Read the Full Review!

Thank you so much, Linda L., for the beautiful review! :D**sniffles**

http://www.champagnebooks.com/IYA.htm

~~Becka

No comments: