Wednesday, March 05, 2008

An important announcement



I have just completed galley edits on Callye's Justice. Why is this a big deal, after Callye is already out, right? That's true Callye is in ebook. These galleys were for the PRINT EDITION! Yes! Callye will be released in paper back! August 26th Callye's Justice will be available in paperback from your local book seller. If the book is not on the shelf you can have them order it for you.

BUT you can be the first to own a copy of this spine tingling suspense. You can pre-order NOW! How? Click on either Target.com or Borders.com as soon as the book is released you'll have your copy shipped to your door.

So what are you waiting for? Order today! If you will email me when you purchase your copy I will send you an autographed book plate to place inside your cover! Contact me at donica_covey@sbcglobal.net and let me know you want one!

Okay, have to get going here. Not only is it Ciara's day (sorry C)but muselax has worked and I am getting into Mickey's story. Hunting Mickey is the final book in the Gateway Guardians series and I'm ready to finish it. Keep your fingers crossed I can get on a roll!

Huggles!
Donica

No comments: