Friday, March 14, 2008

Contest Announcement

Hey all! I just wanted to pop in and announce a contest I'm running.

What's the game?
I'm looking for a slogan. i.e. Nike has Just Do It (which I love but unfortunately can't use) McDonalds "I'm Lovin' It" (again wish I could) So I want you to write a slogan for me.

What do ya get?
A colorful journal, matching pencil, and matching pocket notepads.

It can't be genre specific as I write suspense, paranormal, romantic comedy and inspirationals (as Donica Covey) I also write erotica and horror (as Jinger Jackson)

How do you play?
Send me your slogan to donica_covey@sbcglobal.net before Wednesday, March 19th. The winner will be announced Friday. So don't delay, enter today! In your subject header please note Slogan contest. Thanks!

Who can play?
Anyone who reads this post!

Rules?
Only one-It must be your original idea, can't have any legal issues brought up! :D

*side note: All entries become property of Donica Covey*

So what are you waiting for? Send in your entry today!

Happy weekend!
Donica

No comments: