Monday, May 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

I got tagged by Mary Martinez. She writes romantic suspense. So now, I have to think of 8 things to say about myself and then tag 8 more folks. Dang, do I know 8 more folks? Big cheesy grin.

1. I don't smoke.
2. I play girl scout chords on the guitar.
3. I sing alto or second soprano or at least I did in high school. (Now the frogs probably won't even sing with me.)
4. I make a killer mousse (as in chocolate.)
5. I'm an artist and my favorite medium is watercolor.
6. I didn't shave my legs last night, but you probably didn't want to know that.
7. I'm the proud mother of two teenagers.
8. I'm married to the love of my life.

Well, hmmm, that wasn't quite as painful as I thought. Oh, and I'll be a guest on the Coffeetime Forums in June with a lot of other great authors. So sue me. I just gave you 9 things about me. Oh wait, here's ten. I stay up really late to write.

So, let's see. Who should I tag? Hopefully these authors all blog.

Linda Mooney
Jolie Mathis
Cindy Miles
Vicki Gaia
Ginger Simpson
Erin Moore
Cindy Davis
Sue Viders

1 comment:

Jolie Mathis said...

I'm TAGGED!! Woo HOO! Okay, 10 things about me:

1. I love to eat seaweed salad.
2. I'm a research freak.
3. I'm a revision freak.
4. I talk on the phone all day for work, but have an aversion to phones.
5. I secretly envy the pretty purple streak in Ciara's hair.
6. I've been married for 13 years, and I still think my husband is a hunk.
7. I am a bad blogger.
8. I have bad handwriting.
9. I am going to Hawaii before the end of the month (Surprise!)
10. I have a compulsive book buying disorder (Ha, undiagnosed, but pretty sure it's true!).