Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Welcome, Mavins!

Hello everyone. My name is Rebecca Goings, but I'm known around the 'Net as Becka. It's been my dream since I was a young girl to be a published author. Now here I am, after much determination.

My publishing career has been a roller-coaster ride so far. I'm currently published with three houses, but I have been published at two others. New Age Dimensions couldn't stay in business after one of last year's hurricanes ripped through Florida, and Triskelion Publishing and I had our creative differences. In both instances, I was released from my contracts. But it's good news, because my previously published paranormal romance HEARTS ETERNAL, has now been picked up by Inara Press! I'm very excited about that.

My publishing career began back when I was posting on the eHarlequin forums. That's where I met Donica, and she told me about By Grace Publishing. I had already written two Inspirational romances that were getting rejected by Heartsong and Steeple Hill, so I decided to give By Grace a chance. Now they have five of my published stories! :D

Then I heard about Champagne Books from a few Yahoo loops I was a part of and decided to submit there, as the publisher, Ellen, was always a sweetheart on the loops. It was the best thing I could have done! They have three of my mainstream romances, and I'm contracted for four more!!

I've got a new paranormal suspense trilogy coming with Champagne called my B.E.A.S.T. series. In fact, this series has a blog if you're interested in checking it out: http://beastseries.blogspot.com. It's about men who've been genetically altered by a ruthless secret agency. They're on the run and find love along the way. The first book is entitled THE B.E.A.S.T. WITHIN and it's so much fun to write!

I have another series, a fantasy romance series called The Wolverine Chronicles. These were published at New Age Dimensions, but we know what happened there. Now they're being queried at Mundania Press, and I'm waiting to hopefully hear the good word over there.

Anyhow, that's it from this peanut gallery. If you'd like to visit my website, it's at http://www.rebeccagoings.com. I also have an author loop at: http://groups.google.com/group/themagicofromance. Hope to see you around the 'Net! :D

~~Becka

No comments: