Monday, May 15, 2006

Hard at Work

Well, I'm hard at work trying to finish up the first in my BEAST series by June 1st. It's coming along nicely, I must say. The book is entitled THE B.E.A.S.T. WITHIN, and you can find more information about it here:

http://beastseries.blogspot.com

There aren't many updates because of my looming deadline, however, I intend on making that blog kind of a "DVD Extras" kind of thing, where you'll get juicy tidbits about this series ONLY on this blog, not even in the novels. :D

The story itself is growing to epic proportions. There just may be a government conspiracy going on here. We'll have to wait and see! :) But I'm so very excited for these books. There is a lot of action and sexual tension. Think The Bourne Identity meets Shifters. Ooo... LOL

Anyhow, I've got just under 14K left to write on this book and it should be done in no time. Ooo, I can't wait for it! Ellen at Champagne Books has told me this baby is going to print. Yippee!! Bookstores, here I COME! Cannonball!!!

hehehe

~~Becka

No comments: