Friday, July 13, 2007

Celebrating and Such

Well I have a couple of things to celebrate.

First: The second book in my Gateway Guardians series is finished and sitting in my editor's in box.

Second: The second round of edits for Callye's Justice will be coming before long. I'm ready to get them done and out of the way so that I can get a release date approximation.

Third: Dragon's Angel, the fantasy romance I've been working on is almost finished. I've got a few loose ends to tie up, then it will be time for the clean up process and finally submitting somewhere.

Oh yeah! Remember the series about the Elemental witches I was so excited about. well if you will remember, I pulled them before they were previously published due to creative differences with the publisher. WELL I SOLD MARYNA!!!!! HEHEHE I've got high hopes that they will love the other three sisters and contract them as well! If things keep on schedule The Tides Of Maryna's Love will be released in July of 2008!!!! I'm so excited! Champagne Books, the publisher who picked it up, has a firm reputation and known for their quality books. IF I generate enough sales there is a chance I could go to PRINT!!! This would mean you could go into Barnes and Noble, Borders Books or any other fine book seller and order the book in paperback! There is no guarantee but it is a possibility!

Phyllis and Ciara are at the national conference. (No I'm not a bit jealous) Maybe when they get back they'll have some interesting news to pass along.

Well it's the weekend and getting close to time for me to wrap up my computer time. I'll see you all again soon.

Huggles,
Donica Covey

No comments: