Saturday, July 28, 2007

(almost) New Month New Look

I've been hearing that our old font was too hard to read. I have to admit I agree. So I've made a few changes. For some the only change visible is an increase in the font size. It will be huge to those of you who do not have the new font avaiable on your computer. For this I'm sorry. I truly hope you can view the new one as it is one of my favorites.

New month: It's almost August. For many it is back to school. I hear the groans from teachers and students alike. My baby will be a sophomore this year. Yeah that doesn't depress me. (Can you FEEL the sarcasm there?) Back to school shopping (Mom I'm too old to have you go shopping with me. I want to take my paycheck and head out to the mall with mipsi. bipsi, bopsi or whatever their names are.) color me disappointed. I know one day she'll come back to me. I just don't want to be old and grey when she does.

Gee talk about a downer. How about we get on with some GOOD news???

I am still waiting to hear the verdict on Betraying Chase but I'm very hopefull. Please send me some good juju everyone! I did submit my fantasy Dragon's Angel and IT SOLD!! WAHOOO. I loved being in my own little world--yeah, yeah get it over with "But you've ALWAYS lived in your own little world". Thank you--But DA means alot to me in several ways. I had never written a fantasy romance. To make up new creatures, new worlds, new languages, I have been blessed with the chance to feel a little of what Tolkein must have felt when he wrote his hobbits. I spread my wings and took a leap and it was amazing to learn that I could write fantasy and it was GOOD. I can't wait for you to read it.

Here is my release schedule (dates ARE subject to change)
Gateway Guardians: Callye's Justice--October 2007
Elemental Desires: Tides of Maryna's Love--July 2008
Dragon's Angel--October 2008

I only have three slated upcoming releases but if Betraying Chase is picked up (keep that good juju coming!) I'm sure the release will also be in 2008.

3 possibly 4 releases *thud* I can't beleive it. I have dreamed of having to work like a fiend, to be getting my books out there, and now I'm on the road to that dream! YAY!!!

Yes, it's all out of my system now...wait, here's another one YAHOOO!!! okay, think I'm good.

I'll be posting videos of my releases listed above before long.

Until then,
Huggles
Donica

No comments: