Friday, August 22, 2008

Review for Tides of Maryna's Love



I just had to drop in and brag! I received my first review for Tides of Maryna's Love! I'm so thrilled with it. See this morning started out completely sucking and then I find this email with the review link and it brightened my day.

Here are some snippets from what Orange Blossom from Long and Short Reviews had to say:

" If you enjoy classic television from the likes of Bewitched, then this is the tale for you..."

"With all the dark paranormal romantic fiction out there today, I found this lighthearted and sweetly written book refreshing..."

"I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It was a complete delight and just perfect for these late summer afternoons."

To read the review in its entireity pleas head over to Long and Short Reviews

Have a great weekend!
Hugz
Donica

No comments: