Saturday, December 09, 2006

Five Heart Review from The Romance Studio

Whoo Hoo! I feel a cyber party coming on. Phyllis found this first review of Sarah's Brass Token for me and I couldn't be more thrilled.

Brenda Talley wrote:

"Ms. Ciara Gold has written a wonderfully uplifting story about two people who are made for each other but are skeptical about a future because of things that happened in the past. The more Tabor pushed, the further Sarah ran! She was skeptical of any kindness he showed to her. Sarah’s Brass Token is an incident which, though seemingly insignificant, becomes a thread which unifies the entire story. The initial offering of the token was an insult; the overall theme proves otherwise. Likewise, Ms. Gold uses the sub-characters in such a way that the story is greatly enhanced. I loved this story from the beginning; I enthusiastically recommend it! "

No comments: