Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My horoscope for the day

As the dawn of another quiet and peaceful day appears, dear Pisces, you will be in the best disposition to observe and appreciate the lightness of things. Life can seem so beautiful some days. You will benefit from this state of mind, as you'll be able to meditate. But be careful not to start reminiscing about sad memories.

Hmmm, so that's the trick. Meditate. Yeah, well, I can't say that today was an easy day but I guess it was easier than most. Last night my son invited me to do stretches with him. He bought some month long exercize program so last night was stretch night. It did feel good. I'll have to do it more often. I've been trying to wrap my mind around an exercize routine, but alas, I'm not committed yet.

There's been a lot of discussion lately on my author's loop about back problems from sitting in front of the computer too long. With that in mind, I've been really trying to work on my posture and other habits that would be good for my back. I saw a really neat gadget on the TV that helps stretch your back muscles in a healthy way. Truly, I think I just need to exercize daily. Why is it so hard?

No comments: