Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another Great Review for Sarah's Brass Token

Coffeetime Romance just gave Sarah's Brass Token 5 coffee cups. Whoo Hoo! Can we say caffiene high? I'm so excited. The reviews have been coming in very slowly. This is only the second review and it's been out since December, but I guess good things come to those that wait. Ha ha.

Anyway, here's a snippet of the review from Matilda:

I cannot say enough good things about this book. It just blew me away. Such heartache turned into such promise. The three-dimensional secondary characters tell more than just the story of Sarah and Tabor. I can only hope for a chance to see some of them in their own story. The Brass Token in this story means one thing, but becomes a symbol of something else. You must read this story. It will touch you to the core. Kudos Ms. Gold on a riveting good book!
You can find the rest of the review at

http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/sarahasbrasstoken.html

No comments: